Your malaria test has come back negative.
Rapid malaria tests are often accurate so testing negative means you don’t need an anti-malarial. Other causes of your illness could be a small infection that your immune system can fight. To help, make sure to take paracetamol regularly, take vitamins to help boost your immunity, drink plenty of fluids, and get some rest.
If you still feel unwell after 2 to 3 days, you can get another malaria test and drugs. Your plan also allows you to speak to a doctor. Use Plan Benefit in your account https://bit.ly/2QuH2SP or dial * 347 * 96 * 4 * 2 # to request.
Most people recover and don’t need any more help.
However, you should see a doctor urgently if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- Seizures, excessive drowsiness, or difficulty waking up
- Rapid, deep or labored breathing
- Paleness or fainting
- Making a small amount of urine or a coke-colored urine
- Yellow eyes or yellow skin Recurrent or prolonged bleeding
- Cool and pale hands or feet
- Severe stomach pain
We’re always here to help you whatever the case may be.
Contact us on WhatsApp: 09059157821.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.